- After upgrading OS X from 10.7 to 10.8, my mac cannot print properly to the printer connected to QNAP nas.
- Problem was that only numerous blank pages were sent out.
Install Brother HL-2030 driver for Mac OS X instead of Xerox’s printer driver
- Fuji Xerox DocuPrint 203A (purchased in 2007)
- QNAP TS-210 Turbo nas (firmware ver: 3.7.3 Build 20120801)
- Mac mini with OS X 10.8
- Brothers driver works in this scenario.
- Change System Preferences -> Personal -> Security & Privacy may be necessary if it’s NOT set to “Allow applications downloaded from Anywhere”
- Drivers for Xerox printer from Apple site is useless!