Dependency problem when rpm AdobeReader_enu from Adobe site.
(echo config gpgcheck 0; echo localinstall AdobeReader*; echo run) | yum -y shell
so as to let yum to resolve dependancy and download and install libstdc++.5
- cannot only run yum localinstall, as it will result in error of no signed package issue.
- for yum localinstall, the rpm package actually must be downloaded to local direcotry in advance.
- after proper install rpm package, don’t forget to run the following so as to integrate it into the browser:
located at /usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/Browser (a default dir for rpm install).
- CPU: P4 1.7Mhz;
- OS: FC5 – kernel:2.6.16-1.2096_FC5 i686
- Desktop: Gnome 220.127.116.11